Going Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going Home

Post by FindingFaith on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey Girls, I know I haven't been around much. That doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you. Things have been going really well for me. I met a pretty amazing guy. We became pretty close friends. It's actually Kel's brother so it's awesome we can all hang out. She thinks it's funny that her brother and I have been flirting and stuff and told me she would always make fun of me if I kissed him haha.

But anyway, I am going home tomorrow afternoon. An 11 hour drive but my dad wanted me to be there for my 21st birthday so that is where I am going to go. I am really really excited about it. I miss home. And we will be back on Wed then that Friday we are going up to see James (Kel's brother) and staying there for the weekend and hang out at his pool and stuff. I am really excited about how my life is right now. But just popped in to say hey! I miss you girls and I am praying for you all.
FindingFaith

Back to top Go down

Re: Going Home

Post by Steph on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Have a great trip!!! And no smoochin'! Wink

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm happy for you Court. And be expecting a surprise on ur bday Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FindingFaith on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:00 am

Hahaha Steph. No thre will be no smooching. We actually just talked about that today. He really wants to but I said not if there is not a relationship and neither of us really want that. We just wanna hang out and keep things how they are.

Katie, A surprise?? What is it?? A girl I work with at my one job just gave me a present it is lotion from victoria secret it is vanilla jasmine i think..ohh man it smells amazing. it is what she wears and I always tell her she smells so good so she got it for me. I so wasn't expecting it. It made me so happy!

Oh speaking if jobs. I got offered another one by the boss I am working for at my one job. She owns a bed and breakfast and wants me to work receptions and parties that are being held there. She said she loves my work ethic and if this works out she will only ever call on me to work them if I am in town. And that they pay well. That will be 3 jobs on top of taking 17 credit hours at school and doing service hours. I am going to be soooo burnt out with no energy to go see my boy. Sad haha. I'll survive though. More money is excatly what I need.
FindingFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

You sound like you're gonna be VERY busy!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:25 pm

I'm so happy for you, girl!!
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl