Adult Conversation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adult Conversation

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm

In saying this, I am NOT talking about on here, just about life in general.

I am sick of immaturity, drama, and issues. Most people in this world either do nothing but gossip talk, talk about issues (SI, ED, drinking, sex, etc.), talk about petty things, or talk about absolutely nothing.

Sure, sometimes you NEED to talk about issues, and sometimes you need a break from thinking, and simply time to talk about NOTHING.

But, I want adult conversation. I guess since I work with kids all day, every day, I don't really get much of it. I like talking about books, about God, about philosophy. Heck, I LOVE debating. Not in a mean way... but I like talking about controversial issues in a mature, adult manner. The death penalty, abortion, sex ed vs. abstinence in school, etc.

And I am really lacking intellectual conversations as of late, and it's making me stir-crazy in the brain!

Back to top Go down

Re: Adult Conversation

Post by Steph on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 pm

So what is the meaning of life?? Hows that for an intellectual conversation? haha. Just picking! I know what you mean though. Laughing

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh, aren't you funny!

The meaning of life would send me to writing a 200 page paper-- seriously! So, since you were picking, I will answer that question simply.

To love without fear, and to accept love without fear. With those two things, the possibilities of life are endless, and it gives your life meaning; because your life will actually mean something to someone else, and their lives to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top