Duuudddeee

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duuudddeee

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:55 am

My life is so complicated.

I can't even begin to explain it.

I am sure everyone on this board has a complicated life, so I am sure this is just whatev to everyone.

But my job (live-in nanny) is so unpredictable. So, so, sooo unpredictable. I can guarantee you it is NOT like ANY other live-in nanny job.

Haven't been paid in going on five weeks, yet I've been patient and still do my job well, with lots of love, might I add.

After a lot of talking with my boss, I think I have borderline decided what I'm going to do.

I am thinking about taking two MONTHS off and going to Maine.

I am supposed to get 4 paid vacations a year with this job. So, since this family is obviously struggling for money (hence the me not being paid thing), I've agreed to take a HUGE paycut (40%) if I could take my vacation time after this month, all at once. It would help them save money, it would help my stress level. We're still thinking on it. But, ultimately it is up to me. We were supposed to move to the other side of the country next month, but it might not happen. Considering we HAVE to be out of this house by the end of the month, I might go straight to my vacation at the end, and the kids will go all over the place with relatives, and us all reunite in November at the location we were supposed to move to next month. I am kind of digging the idea. Sure, I hate the paycut thing. But, I'd get to travel of my own accord, see people and places I am dying to see, and still get a small amount of money each week.

Impulsive: somewhat.

Cost efficient: definitely not for me (just gas to go where I want to go and then meet back would be $400), but for them, yes.

Deserved: HECK YES.

At first I was pissed when we talked about me going home for two months with such a huge pay cut. Then when I thought of going to Maine to visit a certain friend, the idea seems better and better. But, nothing is definite.

The youngest kid has a lump in his tummy. Considering he had a liver transplant, this isn't a good sign. So, I am taking him to the hospital some time this week, then clinic next week. So, this would be more money to add to their debt, which kind of makes me think I am definitely getting my vacation time starting September.

Complicated: HECK FREAKIN' YES.

Did anyone understand this? I can't even understand half of what's going on and I'm here.

This was a huge rant.

But, I wanted to rant. I kind of needed to rant.

Yay for rants! cheers

Back to top Go down

Re: Duuudddeee

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Wow... Your situation sounds really complicated. I'm sorry. I'm glad that you get some vacation time though Smile
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by guardyan_angel on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:41 am

Yay rants! I am sorry you have to deal with all that madness, though. Doesn't sound like fun. :/
guardyan_angel
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

http://www.guardyanangel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum