its CHRISTmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

its CHRISTmas

Post by Lizzie on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:35 pm

hey lovely girls...

its chtistmas... for some of us.. thats a lovely time spent with our familys... for others its time.. spent missing people we love who cant be with us or have gone to heaven.. getting yelled at at home.. terrible memorys.. and alot of worry and pain.. i just wanted to say that i hope and pray that you have a really good christmas... despite everything.. and remember the true meaning of the day... thats what im trying to do...

love you girls.. merry christmas! xxx
helen
Lizzie
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Re: its CHRISTmas

Post by Broken-Life on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm trying to do the same sweetie. Hang in there. Your in my prayers. Merry christmas and I love you sweetie. I hope you have a blessed CHRISTmas! Love and hugs to all of you girls and merry CHRISTmas.

Broken-Life
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:02 pm

im late but thank you lizzie. i prayed that you would have good days these weeks too.

pff.. im missing and celebrating everyday. at the same time. sometimes i think its confusing.. but i quess jesus must have felt the same. he probable missed his dad and and at the same time went to weddings..

so yea, i also want to wish you a good new year. that 2011 will be full of good suprises and joy. you deserve it!!
Lina
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Lizzie, thanks! I know that many times we allow our circumstances to overshadow the real meaning of Christmas. I've even struggled this Christmas with that very thing. We let our circumstances rob us of the joy that Christ gives! It's so important to remember that Christmas and Christ's birth is the very reason that we can overcome!!! Remember, God doesn't change regardless of our circumstances and troubles. Thanks girl.

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top