Christmas Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas Moments

Post by Steph on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!!! I've been away from the forums for a while due to multiple life circumstances but I'm hoping to get back up and checking it more often!!! Girls on a Mission Bible Study will be starting back up after the first of the year so be looking for that announcement!!!

Thought it would be fun to share what our favorite Christmas moment this season....anyone wanna share???

I'll share first....

I went to my aunts house out in the country this Christmas and took my puppy Chloe with me. We ended up getting a few inches of snow in NC and it was so much fun watching Chloe romp around in the snow with my aunts dog. Very Happy

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Moments

Post by Gods.Daughter.1990 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:22 am

My fave part of Christmas well there is a couple.. and the first is how i got to spend chrissy eve and chrissy day with "family" and friends.. Christmas Eve i got to celebrate with my GOD family, and it was all done with love, joy, peace and happiness..

the second thing was on BOXING DAY i got baptised and have felt awesome since.. Smile great way to start the new year
Gods.Daughter.1990
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Christmas for me

Post by Krystal on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:36 am

wow omg it took me awhile to find this thread. But im glad i found it again. so I didn't want to post anything till I had pics.
Ok so here is a list of things I got for Christmas

Alright so Christmas 2010 is done and over with it and here is what I got. So happy. I can finally start writing my songs. New jeans and tshirts because I needed it and money to buy what I want!!!!!!!!.
1.Bed in Bag
2.Slippers
3.Zelllers giftcard
4.New Coat
5.(2)pairs of jeans
6.(1)pair of black pants
7.(4)tshirts to go with jeans
8.jacket
9.Chocolate
10.Chapters giftcard
11.Guitar Case and Electric Tuner whoo
12.Money $$$
But we can cross 11 out because it hasn't arrived in the mail and can i really believe that this stuff is coming from Hong Kong. It was purchased on Ebay by my dad. so christmas eve I spent it with my dad's family and had a very poor dinner because I stuck to the strict diet of no meat on christmas eve. My uncle got me perfume(Brittany Spears) I actually laughed. I forgot to put that on the list sorry. Everything else is on the list. On christmas day I went to my Baba's house and of course had fun joking with the family and playing on my new cellphone. My grandma(baba) really knows how to cook. I had alot of food(two plates of food) plus cheesecake and cookies. of course I played with Suzie my granma's puppy. With the christmas money I bought Eclipse and watched it last nite and bought a few things got home and realized they were too small so im returning them tomorrow. So now for pictures. oh and i took down my tree yesterday. Yea had it up from Dec 15 till Jan 2nd.

Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Sounds like you had a GREAT Christmas Krystal!!!!

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

yea i guess it was good. Last year was the best christmas i ever had from my dad. With getting the guitar and all. but my guitar case hasn't arrived yet. Sad. My cousin who i talk about in another post is behind us sitting on the chair. she had to wear a wig at christmas and i didn't know that until after she left. I am worried.
Krystal
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top