Referral Incentive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Referral Incentive

Post by Steph on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:03 am

Hey everyone!

I know that some of you have enjoyed the contests that RBL has held in the past where you write an essay and the winner gets a prize. I'm going to try something a little new but it still involves a PRIZE so I hope you will participate.

For any of you who invite 2 friends, family, youth leaders (girls/woman ages 12-40) and they end up joining either the RBL facebook page/group or the forums, you will get to choose either a book, bible, or CD that I will ship to you. You will not get to select the specific book, bible or CD, but you can choose what category you want your prize to be. All you need to do is after they join either the facebook page/group and/or the forums, just email me with their names/tag name (for the forums) and their relationship to you. For every two people that join you will recieve an additional prize (catagory is your choice).

I hope this will encourage you to speak out about the issues you all face, as well as make people aware of RBL. Very Happy

Steph

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top