Accepted to Mercy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted to Mercy

Post by Jenny201307 on Tue May 10, 2011 12:23 am

I started the application process for Mercy Ministries in February and today, they called and said I was accepted. I've been waiting for this phone call for seemingly ever. I'm kind of nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time. I know this is where God wants me- I've known for about a year. This is a major answer to prayers. I just don't know what to say. I'm speechless (this may be the only time ever. LOL.). Now, I just have to wait for an opening.
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepted to Mercy

Post by Guest on Wed May 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Are you on the waiting list for all 4 homes?

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh my goodness, congratulations!! Isn't it an amazing feeling? I was accepted in October, so I'm waiting for an entry date. The most important thing now is to be very prompt with turning in your assignments and be sure to make your check-in days on time. If you ever have any questions with the assignments, although they are pretty straight forward, or if you just need to talk, message me anytime Smile I'm so happy for you!!
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph on Wed May 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Wow that's AWESOME!!!! So proud of you for taking this step!!! Very Happy Definately talk with Lyssa since she is currently going through the process too!

"He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart..." Isaiah 40:11
Steph
Admin
Admin

http://www.restoredbyloveministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny201307 on Wed May 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Dawn- Only the Nashville home. I think it's the only one that takes minors.
Lyssa- It is a great feeling. I'm really happy that you've been accepted also! I have my first check-in date on my calendar in red and circled a million times so I don't forget! LOL. I'm still waiting for my assignments, but they should be here tomorrow I'm thinking since it's not across the country or anything. Which home(s) are you on the waiting list for?
Steph- Thanks! Very Happy And I will be.
Jenny201307
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Thu May 12, 2011 8:02 pm

I'll be 18 in two weeks, so I'm waiting for one of the three adult homes.
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Awesome girls! Steph and I both know girls who have graduated from the program and can attest to the restoration of lives...it truly is amazing! My bestie friend is a graduate Smile

Nancy Alcorn was on Joyce Meyer this morning if you girls were able to catch it!

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsBabyGirl on Sat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm

I watched that broadcast four days ago on Joyce Meyer's website. Haha. I purposely chose that broadcast for my Mercy assignment because Nancy Alcorn was on it Smile Watching it made me even more excited to go to Mercy!!
GodsBabyGirl
Genuine RBL Girl
Genuine RBL Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top